Kids Club accepts childcare subsidies!
We provide scholarships for families after they have applied for their subsidy and have in written form that they were not accepted.
Washington State Department of Children, Youth, & Families
Find out more about DCYF at https://www.dcyf.wa.gov/services/early-learning-providers/subsidy
City of Seattle Subsidy (Human Services Department)
Find out more about this subsidy at https://www.seattle.gov/education/for-parents/child-care-and-preschool/child-care-assistance-program
- Q: When is tuition due?
- A: Tuition is due the first of the month. Payments made after the 5th of the month will be charged a $20.00 late fee.
- Q: Does Kids Club accept childcare subsidies or provide scholarships?
- A: Yes. Parents are required to apply for their subsidy, the child(ren) cannot attend the childcare program until the Executive Director is notified in written form from the agency that the parent/guardian has been accepted. Kids Club offers a scholarship program to families who meet our qualification guidelines. Please contact the Executive Director for a copy of the scholarship application and guidelines.
- Q: How do I make a schedule change?
- A: Parents who wish to change their child’s days or times of enrollment at Kids Club, must submit a request in writing two weeks in advance of the proposed change.
- Q: How do I withdraw my child(ren) from Kids Club?
- A: 4 weeks written notice is required when withdrawing a child for any reason. If the proper notice is given, any unused tuition will be refunded within thirty days of the withdrawal.
- Q: What do I need to know about drop-off and pick-up?
- A: A parent/guardian must accompany a child at drop-off and at pick-up. Full signatures on the sign in/out sheet are required at all times. If an adult other than yourself is picking up your child, please make sure that the adult is either on your emergency contact sheet or that you have written it in our parent communication binder. All individuals will be asked to provide photo I.D.
- Q: What do I need to know about early release days?
- A: Kids’ Club will provide care to those normally enrolled for Wednesday PM care on any early release day. There will be an extra $20 fee if your child attends that early release day.
- Q: Can I bring my pets to Kids Club?
- A: Stevens Elementary doesn’t allow pets on the playground, and KC is following their rules, so no pets at KC. Thanks for understanding.
- Q: Do I need to let you know if my child is going to be absent from Kids Club?
- A: Yes. A fee of $25.00 is charged if parents/guardians do not notify Kids’ Club staff that their child will be absent in the afternoon program.
- Q: Are you closed if it snows?
- A: Kids Club After School Program follows Seattle Schools (SPS) closures and late starts due to weather. If SPS is on a delayed start, then Kids Club’s morning program will be closed. If SPS is closed for the day, then Kids Club will be closed for the day. If SPS closes early due to weather or any other reason, then Kids Club’s afternoon program will be closed.